Why should I join?
More than an association,
MOAA is a family of officers.
- MOAA is a military family, 380,000 strong.
- MOAA is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that supports military officers at every stage of life — active duty, second career, and retired.
- MOAA is your voice on Capitol Hill for the benefits promised to you for your service and sacrifice. The BASIC Membership is your opportunity to be part of that voice.
Powerful knowledge —
from officers just like you.
- MOAA offers a wealth of information — generations of officers are here to help make you the best officer you can be.
- MOAA connects you with an online community of officers just like you.
- MOAA delivers a wide range of informative e-newsletters and publications.
MOAA — leading the fight
to protect your benefits.
- MOAA has a proven track record in legislative advocacy — going directly to Congress to fight for your rights as an officer. For example, MOAA led the charge in passing the critical new Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- We need your voice for our plans for 2013 that will directly benefit you:
- sustaining active duty, Guard and Reserve force sizes to meet mission requirements;
- ensuring military pay remains competitive with the private sector;
- protecting your earned TRICARE benefits against massive pay cuts;
- implementing a more equitable military disability retirement system.
Valuable products and discounts.
- MOAA gives you access to our website, where you can shop for discounted items.
- Save big on vacations with MOAA Travel.
- MOAA provides full access to financial planning, insurance coverage, and great rates on a variety of products.
- Get big discounts on popular outdoor gear, premium sunglasses, and more.
Three membership levels to meet the needs of all officers.
basic membership (Free)
MOAA's new no-fee electronic BASIC Membership gives busy officers the opportunity to experience what MOAA is all about. You'll stay current with our e-newsletters and have opportunities to participate in grassroots activism efforts.
You'll also have the opportunity to take advantage of valuable discounts on products and services, and you will be able to attend our career fairs, networking events, and classes.
You can get full access to everything MOAA has to offer with our PREMIUM Membership. That means you’ll benefit from the full spectrum of our career resources, countless discounts on products and travel, and access to all MOAA-exclusive publications and news updates. As a PREMIUM Member, you’ll be able to tap into MOAA’s financial assistance programs, college scholarships and funding, investment and estate planning, and much more. That’s on top of all the benefits you receive at the BASIC Membership level.
When you become a LIFE Member of MOAA, you make us a stronger advocate for America's military officers. What's more, you make a lifetime investment for you and your family.
As a LIFE Member, you'll receive exclusive privileges and benefits, including:
- lifelong recognition as an ardent supporter of MOAA's legislative priorities;
- bonus rewards and travel discounts;
- financial security. You can pay for LIFE Membership with a single financial transaction. That one payment provides a lifetime of valuable benefits, with no annual dues increases, ever; and
- initiation fee waived at the Army Navy Club.